First Class Pre-K Pre-Registration
- Accepting online pre-registration applications for 2021-2022 school year (for assistance with accessing online application, contact Pike Road Elementary School at 334.420.5310)
- Enrollment is open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/2021
- Children who are eligible for kindergarten are ineligible for this Pre-K class
- Registrants must be residents of the Town of Pike Road; contact Town of Pike Road to verify zoning
- There is no registration fee for this program
- Enrollees must upload the following into the online pre-registration site. Contact the local school/program if there are problems uploading to the website:
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (either a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage)
- Immunization record
- No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability
Program acceptance will be determined through a random drawing in March. The drawing date will be publicized in future correspondences. Parents and or guardians will be notified of their child's placement or waitlist status by email.
You may access thepre-registration parent guide here.
For more information about Alabama First Class Pre-K, click here: 2021-2022 Pre-Registration Information