First Class Pre-K Pre-Registration
- Pre-registration for 2021-2022 school year is closed at this time
- Enrollment is open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/2021
- Children who are eligible for kindergarten are ineligible for this Pre-K class
- Registrants must be residents of the Town of Pike Road; contact Town of Pike Road to verify zoning
- There is no registration fee for this program
- Enrollees must upload the following into the online pre-registration site. Contact the local school/program if there are problems uploading to the website:
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (either a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage)
- Immunization record
- No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability
Program acceptance was determined through a random drawing in March. Parents and or guardians have been notified of their child's placement or waitlist status by email.
You may access the pre-registration parent guide here.
For more information about Alabama First Class Pre-K, click here: 2021-2022 Pre-Registration Information